Muktinath is a pilgrimage place for both Buddhist and Hindu. It is situated 48 km north east of Jomsom at an altitude of 3749 m. Lord Narayan of Muktinath Temple Its main shrine is a pagoda-shaped temple dedicated to lord Vishnu.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Considering the specialties of the temple, today, a large number of reputed tour companies provide 5 night 6 days Muktinath Package Tour and thereby, give opportunities to visit the moksha related Muktinath Temple and simultaneously, get opportunity to make a visit to other famous temples of the country combined with sightseeing tour in the capital city of Kathmandu.
Muktinath Temple is at the height of about 3,710meters and at the foot of almighty Himalayan region. It is across the Mustang valley region and mountain pass of Thorong La in Nepal. As mentioned before, Muktinath temple is a sacred or a holy place for both Buddhists and Hindus in the country. According to priests, the place is famous for Mukti Kshetra, which includes moksha or place of liberation.
Day 01: Kathmandu arrival
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing (Half Day) and drive to Pokhara
Day 03: Drive to Jomsom and overnight stay at Jomsom or Muktinath
Day 04: Drive to Muktinath and Drive back to Pokhara After Darshan
Day 05: Pokhara Sightseeing (Full Day)
Day 06: Drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 07: Transfer to Airport
- 2 Night accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast
- 2 Night accommodation in Pokhara with Breakfast
- 1 Night accommodaton in Jomsom with Lunch & Dinner
- Pokhara – Jomsom – Pokhara by flight
- Jomsom – Muktinath – Jomsom Transfer by Jeep on sharing basic
- All Transfer & sightseeing by Private Vehicle
- All Applicable toll, taxes, vat and service charge.
- Bar, Beverages and mineral water.
- Personal expenses.
- Travel and personal insurance.
- Entrance fee on Sightseeing
- Lunch & dinners in kathmandu and pokhara
- All others which is not mention in above
No Details Found